This building was originally built in the woods about two miles Southest of
They moved the cabin up to
There is no history available on the original date and use of the cabin. However, because of the way it is built, with three windows on a side, one door and no fireplace, it is believed to have been originally built for a school and/or church. Local residents have stated that there were three churches in the area and that they joined together in the mid 1800's to form Union Church. We believe it is possible that this could be one of the original churches.